AUSK® (UKA Mobile-bearing Prosthesis_Partial Knee)
• Conforming, spherical design minimizes contact stress throughout the entire range of motion
• Curved inner geometry for minimal bone removal and stability throughout the entire range of motion
•Twin pegs for strengthened rotational stability
Mobile Meniscal Bearing
• Mobile bearing designed to remain fully congruent with femoral component throughout entire range of motion
•Raised anterior lip & square lateral side to prevent bearing dislocation
• Increased wear resistance with Direct Compression Molded cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE)
• True mobile meniscal bearing knee system
•Anatomical shape for optimal bone coverage
•A straight keel design, as a guider, making the operation more convenient
•Dynamic fatigue tests after 10 million cycles show excellent results and no risk of fracture.
•Dynamic wear tests after 5 million cycles show excellent wear resistance
Whole Product line
5 Million Cycles Wear Test
for TKR and THR System in ENDOLAB,Germany
10 Million Cycles Fatigue Test
for Femoral Stem (Neck) and Tibial Tray
Imported Raw Material
Prompt response to enquiry in 24 hours.
Competitive prices and no MOQ requirement to help customers test the quality and market.
High quality with ISO, CE certified.
Proficient delivery and export handling.
Surgical technique training and workshop in China and sending surgeons to demonstrate and support surgery for distributors.
Sponsorship in advertisement and expo.
Training course for technicians of distributors CME meetings
Annual Orthopedic Meeting
Sep. 18, 2023
Sep. 06, 2023
Sep. 04, 2023
Aug. 25, 2023